Simply, this is a springboard to many SVLC worship services meant for the congregational members of the church. These are sorted from most recent to oldest (by date). We do appreciate the many efforts to provide these online. And, of course, we are sorry for an inconvenience when technical issues occur and a video cannot be uploaded or something goes wrong when trying to view. More than that, we appreciate you for seeking to continue to be a part of our church family even though you may not have been able to join us that day. God’s Blessings.
(from most recent to oldest)
(*ns*) no sound or sound difficulties, sorry for the inconvenience
Meet Laura Perry as she shares her testimony of freedom from gender dysphoria.
February 21st – Pastor D. Huskamp
February 14th – “Seek the Lord and Live” – Pastor D. Huskamp
February 7th – “Saved To Serve” – Pastor D. Huskamp
January 31st – “Calculated or Careless” – Pastor D. Huskamp
January 24th – “Keep Watch” – Pastor D. Huskamp – Annual Church Meeting @ 1:02:00 (1 hour, 2 minutes in)
January 17th – “Like a Thief in the Night” – Pastor D. Huskamp
January 10th – “Are We Living in the Last Days?” – Pastor D. Huskamp
January 3rd – “Is This The Beginning Of The End” – Pastor D. Huskamp
To view the worship services, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Click on the desired worship service below.
- Most of the time, you’ll need to download the video from the online platform where the video is stored (in this case, it is Google).
- When you download, at this time, we are confident you’ll have nothing to worry about concerning a “virus” or anything other technical issue.
- After the video is downloaded, you’ll be able to watch the video in its entirety.
- You may choose to save the video to your computer, HOWEVER if you are not interested in SAVING the video OR having it downloaded on your computer in your “Downloads” file
- YOU CAN, go into your “File Explorer” or Folders on this PC, look for the folder “Downloads”, double click it.
- Find the specific downloaded video, right click it (sometimes you’ll need to look at the date, time, and type of download)
- On the menu that pops up, “Delete” will be toward the bottom of the menu, click “Delete” (this will delete the file from the “Downloads” folder, however it will still be retrievable in the “Trash” or “Recycle Bin” on your computer. To fully, delete this video file, go to you Recycle Bin on your Desktop and delete from that location as well).
updated February 2021